Site Engineer (Construction)
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Aneka Solusi Sdn Bhd
Site Engineer (Construction) – Klang Valley
Job Responsibilities :
- Planning, technical queries, marking out and leveling constructions sites, checking on drawings, quantities and to ensure calculations are accurate.
- Liaising with the Project Manager regarding construction programmes, to plan and organize the site activities to achieve the milestone.
- To obtain material approval and method of a statement from main-con/ client.
- Observance of safety and health requirements.
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors, and statutory authorities.
- Quality control in accordance with procedures and methods of statements, quality plans, and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and by subcontractors.
- To check & verify material specification & quantity to be used for the project.
- Liaising with the Procurement team in providing the Master Material Listing by ensuring the listing is complete with the material specifications, details, and quantity, also to provide the material delivery schedule according to the work programme.
- Measurement and valuation (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate).
- Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary and any report required by main-con/client.
- Job review of subordinate staff.
- To be alert on any changes on construction drawings which needs to be updated and highlighted to Project Manager and the Project team.
- To prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Project Manager and to cc a copy to HQ.
- Obtaining & to prepare material approval work method of statement, JSA and shop drawings.
- To verify any materials that need to be ordered with regards to quantity, specifications & quality.
- To attend meetings with main-con/client whenever required.
- To attend daily toolbox meeting.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in construction, building, or civil/structural engineering. Relevant experience can be beneficial.
- Minimum 5 years in any constructional field.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand Bahasa Malaysia and English Language.