Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- Site engineer with a minimum of 5 years of site based experience on civil and geotechnical engineering works.
- The applicant is expected to be well conversant in the English language which is the language used for contract specifications and management. Applicant must be able to work independently and at odd hours if necessary, and knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft office software and CAD.
- Applicant must have a recognised degree in the appropriate discipline and be willing to be relocated out-stationed from the head-office based in Kota Kinabalu.
- Applicant must be registered or eligible to be registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia
Please send in your application with copies of the following:
- full name, copy of IC no. and a photograph
- all working experience since graduation
- all education qualifications
- professional registrations
- and preferably a hand written application