Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
Aneka Solusi Sdn Bhd
Job Task :
- Review Tender Drawings, Construction Drawings (to calculate quantities / taking off) and Bills of Quantity to check for discrepancies.
- Project budget control and tracking of costs & quantity including generating cost reports.
- Prepare and evaluate sub-contractor’s progress claims.
- Monitor material delivery schedule, record material delivery, check and control machinery and labour usage.
- Record site progress.
- Ensure smooth operation, work on-site done accordingly & safety requirement adhered by sub-contractor.
- Monitor submission of material samples for approval, material test reports, etc;
- To do general site administration work, recording daily weather, stationary inventory & etc.
- To undertake other related clerical jobs from time to time as directed by the Project Manager.
- Diploma in Construction Management or equivalent.
- 1 years working experience in construction or related field.
- Sound knowledge of project cost control, post-contract administration and taking off.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must.
- Ability to work independently and diligently with good analytically skills.
- Able to start Immediately will be added advantage.
- MUST posses own transport.
- Willing to Travel.