Senior Developer/Technical Lead
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
private and confidential
Contract : 12 months
Location : Kuala Lumpur
Benefits : Well paid salary with EPF and SOSCO
Nationality : Malaysian
Experience : 5 to 8+ years
Required Skills : Hadoop, Big Data, ETL techniques, Unix/Linux, Java, Scala/Spark, Hbase, Cassandra, HiveQL/Hive UDFs, RDBMS( SQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- The job requires to work on data ingestion activities to bring large volumes of data in to our Big Data Lake.
- The role plays a vital role in building new data pipelines from various structured and unstructured sources into Hadoop/big-data.
- You will be working closely with data consumers and source owners to create the foundation for data analytics and machine learning activities.
You will be focused on:
- ·Identifying data ingestion patterns and build framework to efficiently ingest the data to our Data Lake
- ·Data modelling across finance, risk and compliance business data in the Bank
- ·Performance tuning ingestion jobs to improve throughput and analyzing huge data sets
- ·Improving ELT process by automating built, test and deployment framework
- ·Optimizing and monitoring the performance of the bigdata system.
- ·Integrate data from source systems with the Banks standard architecture.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and develop processes that leverage Hadoop/CouchDB/Mongo/etc. to create data stores that enable business objectives.
- Provide technical expertise and recommend technologies that drive value, performance, and capabilities.
- · Work as a member of cross-functional teams including other Development teams, Quality Assurance, Release Engineering, and Support to create reliable, scalable, and supportable products and capabilities.
- ·Implementing ETL process Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes Defining data retention policies, ITIL service management and operating model.
- ·Synchronizes with business requirements and business plans and meeting their associated big data and data science requirements
- ·Ensures all Group data and operations are in compliance with Group, local and regional regulations
- ·Any other responsibilities / task as assigned by management from time to time.
Interested candidates kindly please email your CV.Apply for this job.