Job Listing for "construction equipment mail"
Search result for construction equipment mail in Malaysia are listed bellow. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in Malaysia which also includes areas of Malaysia like George Town, Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Kuching, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Shah Alam and Malacca City. You can search more similar jobs using our website for you to start working on your career.
Senai, Johor, Malaysia JLM Facade Sdn Bhd Responsible to all administrative job in the project, provide general administrative support and projects as directed. Perform individual project filing and safekeeping all the projects related documents. Compile all the progress report from project team and presentation for weekly project meeting.
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia Agensi Pekerjaan NS Shue POSITION - PROCESS ENGINEER LOCATION - SECTION 15, SHAH ALAM SALARY - RM 3500-4500 Job Description: - Ensure that equipment and machinery are operating at optimal levels to meet production schedule of construction chemicals and cement additives - Responsible for day-to-day execution of repair and preventive activities in the plant - To inspect clearly on equipment breakdown & issue trouble report with drawing or photo for analytical purpose for prevention of similar occurrence - To plan & liaise with contractors on periodic servicing & inspection of manufacturing equipment - Manage and monitor work-in-progress and ensure smooth implementation of projects, from inception to completion, in accordance with scheduled datelines - Generate reports on work progress and report to supervising manager accordingly - Perform technical studies on engineering and structural works - Responsible for quality aspect of works, site operation safety and material/ plants utilization - Liaise effectively with clients, subcontractors and other relevant government authorities - Attend and conduct periodic meetings related to manufacturing matters JOB REQUIREMENT - Minimum 5 - 10 years work experience in manufacturing or engineering industry - Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Civil Engineering - Possess minimum of JLPT N2, Japanese language - Experience in operation, design, installation, or maintenance of plant and machineries - Willing to attend 6 months training in Singapore plant IF YOU ARE KEEN TO APPLY, EMAIL RESUME. AGENSI PEKERJAAN NS SHUE SDN BHD.
Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia Redbricks Construction (M) Sdn Bhd Job Responsibility To be responsible in the overall contract administration, preparation of contract, project estimate and tender, monitoring and control of construction cost, negotiation with sub-contractors, and other admin related ad - hoc duties assigned by the superior. To be responsible in the preparation of project tender, costing, budget, and estimates including Bill of Quantities To perform building material estimation for each project and site measurements To coordinate materials and equipment delivery schedule To interpret contract and tender documents To attend monthly progress meeting at site To liaise with all levels of Management / Consultants / Contractors and other staffs Job Requirements Possess at least a Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Bachelor's Degree / Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent Candidates with working experiences in construction industry (building, earthwork, infrastructure) will be preferred Able to read and understand technical drawings , knowledge in AUTOCAD/other technical drawing software is an added advantage Indepedent, organized, positive working attitude Job Benefits * EPF * SOCSO * Medical * Annual Bonus upon confirmation Only candidates who meet the above conditions that will be notified upon to carry out further stage.
Subang Jaya Selangor Malaysia Bosche Far East Sdn Bhd Our company specialises in supplying world-class fire fighting equipment for the construction industry. As a young and dynamic company, we are looking forward to adding a full time/part-time accounts clerk. Important duties would include, book keeping, answering to client phone calls and other general clerical work
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Kenyalang Pristine Sejahtera LLP Kenyalang Pristine Sejahtera LLP (LLP0009772-LGN) , is currently sourcing for client the suitable candidates for positions of SERVICE TECHNICIAN & TELEHANDLER OPERATOR that will be based in Kuala Lumpur . Experienced Malaysian candidates with technical skills are encouraged to apply. The job vacancies, responsibilities and requirements are listed as following: SERVICE TECHNICIAN Job Responsibilities a) To deliver or collect machine for after sale and hire fleet customer b) To ensure performance of repairs, servicing, preventive maintenance program and quotation job on site c) To conduct regular inspections of Customer's fleet and issue recommendations d) To conduct training for Operators on the correct method of operation and daily check maintenance of new and hire fleet machine on site e) To assist Safety inspection for sale and hire machine fleet on site Job Requirement a) Relevant qualification in Mechanical / Automotive b) Minimum 2-3 years working experience in repairing Construction / Agriculture machinery (Mechanical - 80%, Electric - 20%) c) Possess mechanical & electrical troubleshooting skills d) Physically fit and able to work in outdoor environment & height e) Possesses valid class 3 driving license f) Forklift license (is preferred but not compulsory) g) Willing to travel regularly across Malaysia TELEHANDLER OPERATOR Job Responsibilities a) To operate forklift and telescopic handler at Customer Site b) To ensure daily inspection and daily maintenance of the equipment c) To comply with Manitou Malaysia MH Sdn Bhd safety standards, and site & government safety standards d) To obey Client's instruction about the goods to be transported and lifted, in a safely manner e) To liaise with Manitou Malaysia MH Sdn Bhd service team for periodical maintenance and breakdown repairs f) To provide daily operation reports g) To provide Customer's operators operations training h) To demonstrate the machines operations for sales and marketing purpose i) To deliver and hand over sales and rental machines to customers Job Requirement a) Relevant qualification in Mechanical / Automotive b) Minimum 2-3 years working experience in repairing Construction / Agriculture machinery c) Possess CIDB License d) Possess forklift license NIOSH e) Physically fit and able to work in outdoor environment and height f) Possess valid class D or B driving license g) Driving license class H and I recommended h) Able to stay outstation for the duration of the operator mission i) Able to work in 2 or 3 shifts j) Willing to travel regularly across Malaysia Interested candidates are invited to email resume to email@example.com enclosed with copy of personal details, valid driving license and copy of relevant certificates
Penang Malaysia MCC OVERSEAS (M) SDN BHD Responsibilities: Implement policies and procedures to safeguard material / consumable kept at the store. Ensure stock of construction site's material / consumable requirement is following the stock level. Plan and ensure the optimal utilization of all availble store storage space
Kuala Lumpur - Minimum 3 years experience in servicing and maintaining construction equipment Minimum 2 years experience in repairing and servicing hydraulic equipment Candidates who fulfill the above criteria should email / fax their comprehensive resume stating working experience, qualification, current and expected salary together with a recent passport sized photograph before 12th January 2017 to E-mail: Fax: 03-6203 3809 or contact Ms. Irene Wong at 03-6203 3819.
Company: Sapura Energy Berhad
Commissioning procedure, testing equipment & consumables and manpower arrangement for project execution. Minimum 4 years working experience in the oil 8i gas...
Posted 27 days ago
Company: General Electric
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Single Technical reference point contact for Engineering in front of customer from Installation of turbomachinery equipment to Commercial Operations....
Posted 8 days ago
Location: Petaling Jaya
Possesses the knowledge in formwork technology and construction site experience would be a major benefit. You work with sales to produce AutoCAD drawings using...
Posted 30+ days ago
Company: Pintaras Jaya Berhad
Minimum 2-5 years experience, preferably in the construction industry. Assist the Purchasing Manager in implementing daily purchasing operations and acquisition...
Posted 25 days ago
Company: YTL Corporation
Minimum 5 years experience in the construction industry. Assess material, labour, and equipment required to complete a project....
Posted 30+ days ago
Company: Pintaras Jaya Berhad
Minimum 8 years experience in related construction field, with hands-on site experience. Coordinating with site personnel and sub-contractors on various...
Posted 25 days ago
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Brownfield Construction, Completion and Commissioning Superintendent. Supervised EPCIC Contractor the planning and execution of the brownfield construction,...
Posted 9 days ago
We are a construction project management (CPM) specified on façade system. Assist with general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintain...
Posted 22 days ago
Interesting Alternative Jobs to "construction equipment mail"
- Sale Executive Solo Labelling Sdn Bhd – Puchong, Selangor – Job Responsibility A Sales Executives is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.He/She identified customer needs and engineering adaptations of products and equipment to fulfill business requirements and its profitablility. Actively market Solo Labeller full range ...
- Software Developer (Mobile Apps/Web) Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia AFAB Asia Sdn Bhd Responsibilities – To design & develop new web or mobile applications and maintain existing web applications. – Perform R&D on web technologies/Mobile Apps. – Familiar with Laravel Framework and design pattern of MVC – Interested in Image processing ...
- Internship For Computer IT Student Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia IXI SOLUTIONS SDN BHD During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: Understanding client’s requirement (Website/SharePoint). Implement basic website amendments.
- Fashion Coordinator (AEON Tebrau City) Topman – Johor – Job Responsibility Greet, serve and assist customers as they enter the store To manage product display at store, promote and upkeep the brand’s image Ensure customer satisfaction by providing good customer service Keep up to date with special and on-going promotions Practice securiy measures in order ...
- Restaurant Crew (PJ New Town) Texas Chicken (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd – Petaling Jaya, Selangor – Job Responsibility Providing food and drink Taking and preparing customer orders Responsible for daily operations Great customer service and consistent Knowledgeable about the menu of restaurants and products Job Requirements Aged 17 years and above Have a good skills and ...
- Boutique Assistant Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Nang Surya Group Sdn Bhd Female only Fluent in English and Malay At least 2 years experience in retail Please send application/resume by email.
- Import Export Executive Klang, Selangor, Malaysia TCL Food Industries Sdn Bhd Experience in shipping procedures / logistics or equivalent Responsibilities:- Daily coordination with Shipping Agencies on import/export shipments and custom related issues/documentations. To check for product custom tariff codes and liaison with customs for any procedure and queries. Preparation of customs declaration incl. ...
- Restaurant Crew (Ampang Point) McDonald’s – Ampang, Selangor – Job Responsibility Learn new skills and experiences in providing services. Produce quality products and fast and friendly service. Make sure the restaurant is clean and tidy.
- Intern Tech I Keysight Technologies – Pulau Pinang – Job Description At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make ...
- Account Executive / Assistant Kuala Lumpur – Job Responsibility Perform accounting tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable/payable transactions and Fixed Assets Review and process of vendor invoices Review and process staff/travel claims Process payment and ensure completeness of payment process Review and apply customer receipts Generate AP/AR reports Vendor ...