Sales and Marketing Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sancora Paints Industries Sdn Bhd
Sales & Marketing Executive
- Male or Female with at least SPM and 2 – 3 years’ working experience in related field.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Required to develop promotions and sales planning for company product.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Self-motivated and good initiative.
- Possess own transport.
- Computer literate.
- Communicate and contact with the customer in-order to present and promote company’s product.
- Oversee all aspects of marketing programs as well as liaise and coordinate with assigned account on promotional and administration matters.
- Service the existing customer base and open up new markets for company products.
- Maintain a reporting system on new projects, customers, competitors and market intelligence.
- Compile and analyse sales reports as well as carry out trend analysis of customer preference.
- Observe consumer market and movement in market trends and report to Regional Sales Manager/Branch Manager.
- Represent company to collect debts (cheque / cash) from customer.
- Prioritise customer order and arrangement for goods delivery as well as liaise and coordinate with Logistic Department.
- Carry out any other responsibilities delegated by the Regional Sales Manager/Branch Manager and above.