Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Aneka Solusi Sdn Bhd
Quantity Surveyor – Klang Valley
- Prepare Tender and Contracts document
- Estimate the labour time on installation and material required in the work scope.
- Prepare Bill of Quantities (BQ) and Costing references.
- Submit Tender and follow up.
- Raise up Tender enquires.
- When project KICK-OFF
- Liase with site-supervisor to identify the goods/fixture from or received at site and coordinate with client on the date and progress of site to be deliver
- Verification at site, if required.
- Billing, Cost Control and Profit Reporting
- Prepare project claims.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Preferably able to speak Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English,
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.