Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Sky Nutraceuticals Sdn Bhd
- Perform random quality inspection on incoming, in process, intermediate, bulk or finished products.
- Follow the instruction given by superior, stated in BMR and SOP.
- Maintain and upkeep cleanliness of workplace, carry out 5S daily.
- Given full authority to on hold any non-conforming material until the required test and inspection have been carried out and confirmed by QA head.
- To record the on hold items and follow up with superior the status of on hold items.
- Update the superior on all the information pertaining to the current status of the assignment.
- Follow the GMP rules, ISO 9001 requirement.
- Ensure collect and keep retained sample of every manufacturing batch with proper identification and easy for traceability.
- Do verification on the lab equipment (ie. pH meter) daily. Report to superior if found any uncertainty.
- Responsible in maintain of laboratory equipment and overall performance of internal and external calibration. Report to superior and maintenance for any uncertainty or break down.
- To verify the reject material from incoming or in process and sign on the reject form issued by production personnel or store personnel.
- To prepare the daily rejection report to superior.
- To issue the scrap form if the rejected material cannot be reworked or returned and ask approval from top management.
- To record the inspection report daily to QA/QC Executive.
- To verify the room temperature and humidity in intermediate and on hold room.
- To keep Certificate of Analysis (COA) and MSDS of the incoming material properly.
- Random production personnel hygiene checking.
- Conduct the stability test for the product.
(Sky Resources, Bukit Tengah)Apply for this job.