Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Castmet Sdn Bhd
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To source for new and potential suppliers, negotiate and compare quotation prior to final negotiation.
- To issue Purchase Order, to check on Delivery Order and verify invoices.
- To prepare suppliers aging and liaise with suppliers on payment terms / modes and to advice management accordingly.
- To source for sample/ catalogue as per specification requested.
- To ensure that all materials are supplied and delivered are in accordance to purchase order and project requirements.
- To liaise with suppliers on complaint of material delivered and attend complaints made by site and to carry out investigation with suppliers.
- To ensure all survey equipment/PME are in good condition and control store inventory.
- To monitor, control and arrange transport for transfer of material and PME from store to site, inter site, site to store or to any other external locations
- At least 1 or 2 years relevant work experience preferably in construction industry and in similar capacity
- Diploma in Marketing/Business Admin/Construction/QS
- Has strong knowledge on purchasing and store control.
- Has good interpersonal and negotiating skill.
- Able to complete given tasks on time.
- Immediate start