Setiu, Terengganu, Malaysia
Aztech Sdn Bhd
- INDUSTRY: Silica Mining
- POSITION: Production Manager
- MONTHLY SALARY: RM8,000 – RM 13,000 (Based on experience and qualification)
- ALLOWANCE: EPF/SOCSO/TBC during interview
- PROBATION PERIOD: 3 months
- WORKING HOURS: 9:00am – 18:00pm
- HOLIDAYS: Min.14 days AL and absorb Terengganu gazetted PH
- JOB LOCATION: Setiu, Terengganu
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
- Oversee the mine and plant operation to ensure the projected production requirements can be met as well as optimal efficiency in silica sand production.
- Assisting the General Manager (Operation) with ore reserve statements
- Mitigating safety, health and environmental risks
- Overseeing mining and plant operation development and implementation
- General reporting and advising the relevant Head of Units on strategic issues or risks
- Developing an effective team that has a clear vision of the path forward which enforces teamwork and accountability.
- Coordinating the scheduling of all processing, shipping, and preventative maintenance activities at the mine and plant to assure shipments are made on time and meet quality requirements.
- Developing and maintaining operating budget.
- Clearly communicating goals for the team and plant, including establishing goals and tracking and reporting goal performance.
- Generating activity reports that track production an operating efficiency.
*** Will be based at Project Site Setiu, Terengganu.
Most Important Requirement (Focus on the BOLD)
Engineering background in Mining, Geological or Metallurgical Engineering.
At least 10+ years’ experience in mine and production management.
Previous leadership experience.
Superior interpersonal skills including proactive work disposition and effective teamwork skills.
Ability to develop operating plans and strategies, preparing budgets and cost estimates.
Our client’s deposit is located in Setiu, in the state of Terengganu, Malaysia. The largest silica resource in Asia of an area of more than 1000 hectares of lease land with proven reserve of more than 60 million ton of high purity grade silica, having strategically located resource and plant facilities in center of Asia and closer to customers.
Our client’s benefaction plant equipment consist of a state of art technologies and breakthrough innovations which was customised design for diverse industrial applications. Their products have a purity range from 99.55% to 99.9% SiO2 with low iron oxide content and no interfere of color. Fully automated beneficiation plant in order to achieve consistent grades of high purity silica sand.
Our client will be the leading high purity silica sand producer in Asia and Oceanic in the future.Apply for this job.