Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the senior management and directors
- Plan and coordinate all travel arrangements including flight and hotel booking, transportations, visas , travel itinerary, and etc.
- Organising and attending meetings; taking minutes and ensuring the manager is well-prepared for meetings
- Manage calendars, emails, phone calls and formal letters
- Assisting with projects their manager might be working on by researching or writing reports
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Must be proficient to read and write in English and able to converse in Malay and Mandarin
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word/Excel/Powerpoint and able to use photoshop will be an advantage
Willing to TravelApply for this job.