Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Beacon International Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd
1. Provision of Care
- Provide safe and effective quality care to all patients in a manner that meets standard safety policy and nursing competencies.
- Act as chaperon whenever required.
- Ensure smooth running of the assigned outpatient clinic (registration, consultation, discharge, admission process, OT booking & follow-up appointments as required).
- Maintain cleanliness of clinic and all equipment adhering all policies including Infection Control Policies.
2. Quality Improvement and Risk Management
- Report near miss, incidents, accidents, injuries and work related illness.
- Promote care and upholds patient and family’s right in relation to safety, privacy and confidentiality.
- Adheres to accreditation standards.
3. Resource Management
- Effective use of medical consumables / stationery to reduce wastage.
- Effective stock management inventory as per departmental requirements to ensure adequate supply.
- Perform accurate patient care charges
- Proper documentation and data entry using hospital system.
4. Customer Service
- Collaborate effectively with other team members, doctors and other departments through professionalism, effective communication and good customer services.
5. Professional Development
- Complete relevant nursing competencies within 6 months.
- Attend mandatory training (regulatory & hospital requirements).