Medical Officer – Oncology
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Beacon International Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd
- Provide consultation for Health Screening patients encompassing advice on test, consultation, examination and interpretation of results. (in-house and external)
- Attend to patients at ward as requested by the Consultant, if required.
- Attend to patients at Primary Care Centre when required.
- Provide medical consultation to Hospital staff when required.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the whole Hospital.
- Assist the Medical Director in overseeing and running of the Wards & PCC.
- Assist in developing the training programs for the clinical and nursing staff.
- Give Health Talks to corporate clients or SME (In house and external).
- To contribute to CME programs by the Centre/Hospital.
- Provide clinical inputs and support on the product/service development to the Business Development team, Nursing, Management or any other relevant parties
- Reviews and responds, in collaboration with Medical Director and HOD to any complaint or grievance specifically related to patient care management.
- Provides assistance with OSHA, emergency preparedness, infection control and regulatory compliance when appropriate.
- Assist in-house CPR and Code Blue programs.
- To perform all other duties as and when required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of surgery (M.B.B.S) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good written and oral communications
- Full-Time position(s) available