Jenjarom Selangor Malaysia
Aztech Sdn Bhd
- Industry :
- Position :
- Monthly Salary :
RM 3,500 – RM 4,500
- Excellent Opportunity for Career Development
- Basic salary + allowance
- Living Accommodation Provided
- Other Incentive Package
- 3 months
- Job Location:
- Jenjarom Selangor
- Type of employment :
- Full Time
- Position open to:
- Malaysian Citizen Only (Expat or Foreigners that apply will be rejected directly).
- Design of crane structure with engineering calculation.
- Selection of crane components in accordance to project requirements.
- Design of mechanical parts for high precision machining.
- Prepare drawing layouts & issuance of production drawings
- Overall project handling to ensure cranes delivered on time.
- Assist in preparing project documentations such as drawings and procedures.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with outstanding academic credentials (minimum 3.5/4.0 CGPA or equivalent).
- Required languages: English, Malay, Chinese
- Able to work independently and hardworking.
- Applicants should have CAD skill (AutoCad or PRO/E…), knowledge of drafting and design standards, techniques and procedures.
- Good innovative and analytical mind with problem solving skills.
Excellift Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian based company at Jenjarom-Selangor (60km from KL) specializing in design, manufacturing, project handling, installation and maintenance of lifting equipments ranging from standard overhead cranes, gantry/portal cranes, slewing jib cranes to special design engineering solution cranes and material handling systems.
Since its commencement, Excellift has been supported by one of the worldwide leaders in the material handling industry, Stahl CraneSystems GmbH of Germany with the sole distribution rights for the Malaysian and ASEAN markets.
In recent years, Excellift has made a quantum leap in sales through participating in international projects with overseas customers such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Brunei, Saudi Arabia and etc…
In line with our rapid expansion, we invite ambitious and energetic mechanical and electrical engineers to join our organisation with the objective of becoming a world-class crane maker. If you are confident in accepting the challenges & responsibilities associated with the following positions, we are happy to receive your application.
- Please read and understand the job description, job responsibilities and job requirement carefully before applying.
- Please make sure you understand what you will be doing, and what is required before applying for the job.
- Remember the position is open to Malaysian Citizen only.