Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Fairview Group of Companies
Leasing Officer (Property Investment)
The following description outlines the main duties and key performance areas as applicable to the requirements of the abovementioned position.
- Responsible for the leasing of Fairview Groups’ residential and commercial properties by maintaining product knowledge of the properties and competing market, implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property traffic and following up with the prospect tenants prior to closing;
- Responsible for the collection of leased properties as agreed by both parties, and take corrective measures when there is a delayed collection;
- Responsible for any renovation and maintenance & repair of the leased properties by liaising with the tenants, Management and technical teams within Fairview Group;
- Responsible for maintaining the reporting system for all leasing achieved and ensuring that regular and accurate reports are made to your immediate Supervisor. This includes from preparing the standard tenancy agreements, renewal to issuing letters of claim, maintaining lease files and corporate lease schedule for Management’s monthly review;
- Identify prospective Tenants and make recommendations to add value to the properties; and
- Responsible for maintaining good resident relations by managing and resolving residents’ concerns according to the Property Investment standard of procedures.