Lead Structural Engineer
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
NGLTech Sdn Bhd
- Design of structures and civil works for Upstream Oil and Gas industry
- Use of codes, standards and practices applicable to the design of structures (e.g.AISC, AWS D1.1, API RP2A, ISO19902 etc.)
- Co-ordinates all structural and civil work design and development work inconnection with new projects and modifications to existing structures and civil works and provide advice during construction and commissioning of all projects and ensure compliance to design standards/specifications
- Experience with software for structural analyses applicable for both onshore and offshore structures
- Candidate will be accountable and responsible to validate for the overall scope i.e. detailed engineering design, associated calculations and specifications of all structural and civil works required for the onshore/offshore O&G facilities.
- Candidate will be responsible on the overall supervision of the engineers under him, the overall design work and endorsement of the detailed design related to structural and civil works.
- Candidate will be responsible to verify third party study.
- Mature character required with ability to contribute effectively to the overall project design.
- Should be able to work in a team environment.
- Candidate with Professional Engineer with Practising Certificate are encouraged to apply