Lead Piping Engineer
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
NGLTech Sdn Bhd
- Experience in offshore platform/FPSO/MOPU design and modification related to equipment arrangement and piping design
- Experience in Pipe Stress Analysis with various and combined load cases for offshore facilities
- Experience with selection and calculation of piping material such as carbon steel,stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, nickel chromium alloy and GRE piping
- Use of API, ANSI, ASME, etc., and usage of Codes and standards in the selection and specification of materials and equipment, sizing of vessels, pipelines and related facilities in co-operation with other design disciplines
- Expansion and contraction of flow lines and piping configurations, oil and gas system single and multiphase flow calculations, surge calculations etc.
- Manifold for production and test facilities, including developing designs of standard layouts as required
- Use of safety codes and practices
- Possesses in depth knowledge in marginal field development technology
- Metering of various material and related disposal and/or storage facilities
- Candidate will be responsible to verify third party study.
- Mature character required with ability to contribute effectively to the overall project
- Candidate with Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate are encourage to apply