Lead Engineer, Electrical
Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia
IFP ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS SDN BHD
- Coordination with other disciplines such as structure, piping, mechanical, instrumentation, process for improving the project execution.
- Review and help to improve and approve electrical system studies modeled in ETAP and other similar software such as Short circuit study, Load flow study, Motor starting study, Harmonic study, Relay coordination study
- Responsibility for Project work inside Electrical Department.
- Assisting the Planning Engineer in scheduling project activities.
- Interfacing activities and meeting with project team, Client, Vendors and subcontractors.
- Monitoring quality, cost, time for performance of the work in accordance with contractual requirement, project/company standards and procedures.
- Preparing Electrical Activity list, checking and approving of all electrical documents.
- Attending and participating in project HAZID, HAZOP and ELSOR (Electrical Safety and Reliability Study) meetings and responding to third party study on projects.
- Preparing /checking of Calculations, Studies, data sheets for Electrical Equipment i.e. Motors, Transformers, Switchgears, UPS, Charger, etc.
- Review and comment on vendor drawings and incorporate vendor data in design deliverables.
- Ability to perform site visit and collect required details to prepare engineering deliverables and to highlight all possible issues during project design.
- Coordinate with project construction team during construction stage.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years work experiences in Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas/Refinery/ Petrochemical plants with engineering design experience.
- Good knowledge in Hazardous Area Classification and Selection of Ex-Proof Equipment.
- Good knowledge in Electrical equipment sizing calculations such as switchgear, transformer, cable and UPS.
- Good knowledge in Design of Substation (sizing, arrangement, cable arrangement) in industrial Plants.
- Ability to handle HAZID, HAZOP, ELSOR study/meeting.
(Seksyen 32, Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam)Apply for this job.