Junior Software Operations Engineer
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PA Recruitment (KL) Sdn Bhd
The Junior Software Operations Engineer is responsible for monitoring and attending client service requests, incidents, new features and any other related technical assistance required within their infrastructure and systems.
- Provides technical support through the official ticket system by reporting to the Shift Manager.
- Conducts scheduled maintenance operations over production environments, keeping the service levels within the agreed time frames.
- Alerts about high impact incidents and acts following the respective major incidents handling procedure.
- Follows the established events management and monitoring processes to reduce adverse impact on operations.
- Follows up the resolution of escalated incidents and requests, working with other departments and providers.
- Deals with third party providers and the software they deliver to accomplish long running projects and resolve major incidents.
- Communicates with Customers and Account Managers to ensure their needs are covered.
- Creates high quality documentation based on his/her work experience and knowledge.
- Commits to the department’s mission, vision, value and yearly objectives.
- 1+ years of experience developing .Net based applications.
- 1+ years working with SQL Server
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism to constantly improve technical and soft skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ITIL best practices knowledge preferred.
- Advanced verbal and written English skills is required
- Advanced verbal and written Mandarin skills is required.
- Advanced verbal and written Cantonese is a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with past experience in gaming development company will be encourage to apply.