Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Auric Marketing Sdn Bhd
• Design, develop and maintain SQL databases and SSIS ETL processes that load data from various sources into data warehouses.
• Participate in full development lifecycle, given system requirements, develop end-to-end solutions, including: development, testing, deployment and support.
• Perform unit, system, integration and regression testing throughout the development and present the results in a clear and concise manner.
• Troubleshoot and debug code and processes.
• Collaborate with IT team and users for new projects and improvements to existing systems.
• Manage periodic reviews of current systems and implement continual improvement where appropriate.
• Prepare technical and operational procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
• Develop new reporting solutions, implementing enhancements and carry out any day-to-day support using SQL Server.
• Contribute and propose procedure and infrastructure improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of IT services and solutions.
• Work closely alongside the user champions to suggest improved ways of reporting and ensuring consistent data quality.
• Provide applications support and administration.
• SQL Server Administration.
• Other duties as when assigned.
- Min Diploma/ Degree in Science Computer/ Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years of working experience in the related field
- At least 1 year or more of programming experience in JDE tools – ERW/FRW, Cognos Power Play 7.3, Microsoft Visual Studio.Net and/or C++
- Relational database experience such as Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or higher shall be an added advantage
- Knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or OneWorld either in functional or reports development will be a significant advantage
- Excellent English& Bahasa Malaysia verbal and written communication
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice will be an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Batu 3, Shah Alam
Please submit a comprehensive resume by giving full details of your qualification and experience, current and expected salaries, copies of relevant certificate and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:-
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Lot 35, Jalan Delima 1/3
Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park
Batu 3. 40000 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Office Tel No: 0351636363; Fax No.: 03-51636388