Internship for Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication/ Electrical)
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
OCK Setia Engineering Sdn Bhd
- Assist the Project Engineer to track the daily movement from team who work at site for progress, issue and quality issue Cost Management Plan.
- Assist the Project Engineer to come out the work document that consist of the site condition with progress summary as per Schedule Management Plan
- Assist the Project Engineer to execute and raise the risk event if has been trigger as per Risk Management Plan set by Project Manager
- Assist the Project Engineer to perform low level people management to ensure teams could work effectively under automation and direction planned by Project Manager.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Able to use Microsoft Excel and Words
- Prefer male/female internship student
- Possess own vehicle/transport & accommodation.
- Willing to be based at Glenmarie Shah Alam (HQ)