Kuantan Pahang Malaysia
Open Road Auto Sdn Bhd
Main Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Perform internal audits on the Company’s stocks, workshop equipment, and tools. Identify inconsistencies and rectify the issues immediately
– Ensure compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set by the Management team and brand principals
– Initiate and implement a Cost Control Management Program (CCMP) for the Company
– Ensure that the daily operations of the workshop and showroom run smoothly. Report any findings to the Management team immediately.
– Ensure compliance on GST billings and expenses
– Identify inconsistencies in accounting procedures and SOPs and rectify the issues immediately
– Ensure professional staff grooming and positive staff discipline
– Perform close follow-up on all issues pertaining to the daily operations of the business
– Perform daily management reporting on key issues (e.g. sales, expenses, staff attendance)
Required work experience:
1) Accounting or Finance related. Automotive exposure is a bonus.
1) MS Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
2) Organizational and communications
5) Other skills are a bonus
1) Bachelor’s Degree. Accounts/Economics/Finance degree will be a bonus.
2) CGPA is 3.0 or higher
3) ACCA/CPA/CFA is welcome.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kuantan
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Accounting/Finance: 1 year
Required language: English and ChineseApply for this job.