Interior Designer cum Project Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Myriad (M) Sdn Bhd
Myriad is multi-disciplinary professional service company that provides client services through corporate planning, business consulting and Recruitment and Human Resource consulting. We are looking candidate for our client.
Our Client is formed in year 1988 at Tokyo, Japan and set up the office at Kuala Lumpur in 2013 and our mission is to provide clients with creative and quality services of planning & Design. The company operates on a networking basis, whereby we out panel interior design jobs to interior designers in the industry while our company controls the principal costs.The Company provide a professional design service for clients wishing to have the best high standards of service with respect to budget, timing and functionality.
Location: Cheras Business Centre
Interior Designer cum Project Executive will manage the day to day production on specific projects to meet deadlines accurately.
Responsibilities include reviewing concept drawings to shop drawings, project submittal, etc.
- for document compliance;
- documenting code review and compliance;
- communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations.
- Interior Designer cum Project Executive will guide, support and manage job captain(s) and designers intern(s) duties to ensure accurate preparation of project documents and communication with and coordination of the preparation of documents with clients, contractors and team members.
- Troubleshooting production issues may require visiting sites/clients as necessary.
*Candidates must have excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced, challenging and client-focused environment
- Ability to manage a design team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality design
- Exceptional graphic presentation
- Ability to communicate effectively in presentations and in writing
- Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision
- Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to carryout design intent.
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Retails, Super Market, Hi-per Market or Shopping Centre projects required
- Must have Bachelor Degree or Professional Diploma in Interior Design or Architecture
- Ability to use AutoCad, Photoshop, 3D Max In Design.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with top management, external client organizations and vendors
- Ability to train and educate to junior staff
Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM4,000.00 /monthApply for this job.