HR Senior Executive
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
The Myriad (M) Sdn Bhd
Myriad is multi-disciplinary professional service company that provides client services through corporate planning, business consulting and Recruitment and Human Resource consulting. We are looking candidate for our client.
Our client was founded in 1918 Japan, and has grown to become one of the largest Japanese electronics producers.
Work on the Malaysia factory started in early 1966 and this factory was the first factory in the newly-opened industrial site. With the help of 15 pioneer workers mainly from Klang and 20 Japanese engineers, their produced it first product – dry cell batteries, black and white television sets, electric fans and later, refrigerators.
- Build strategic capability to ensure smooth implementation of HR strategies which is relevant to the business
- To develop and deliver people plans, including best-fit change programs, to optimize the contribution of employees in both the short and long term
- Provide expert advice in business planning session from a HR perspective
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs and follow-up to ensure training objectives are met
- Manage the impact of HR-related requirements and ensure business structures are the most effective to achieve strategic goals of the business
- Adopt and champion a continuous improvement approach to work, pro-actively participating in the generation of HR ideas and attending / sponsoring events
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, progressions, transfers and relevant employee movements
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters
- Actively seek to improve overall performance management
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource or equivalent / any other related disciplines
- At least 5 years related working experience in HR with extensive exposure to operational excellence and HR strategy implementation
- Possess Human Resources Business Partner experience
- Technical and professional HR knowledge, including sound general knowledge of employment law and experience in handling Union
- Experience of working with leadership / senior teams, ability to establish formal and informal networks and influence change
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues
- Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM3,200.00 to RM3,800.00 /monthApply for this job.