Finance Manager/Senior Accountant
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ta Win Holdings Bhd
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, forecasts, and models with the assistance of experienced staff
- Monitor financial performance against budget/plan and report any material deviations and respective repercussions to top management
- Plan and manage the cashflows of subsidiaries in liaison with their treasuries
- Liaise with multiple cross-functional external parties including auditors, tax agents, corporate secretaries, bankers, and lawyers
- Ensure compliance of financials, reports, and announcements with relevant public company regulations
- Adhere to strict timelines of disclosure requirements
- Assist with due diligence on potential M&A targets
- Support CFO in various ad-hoc research, reporting, analysis, etc.
(Q Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Kuala Lumpur)Apply for this job.