Draughtswomen cum Project Clerk
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
AME CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD
- Capable of draft up details drawings, plan layouts from given sketches or other specifications.
- Prepare specifications and quantities estimation as required.
- Review drawings, plans and layouts with Users before finalisation.
- Assisting in 3D modelling as and when necessary.
- Assisting in proposal presentation & company profile updating.
- Printing and photocopy of tender documents, construction and as builts drawings as and when necessary.
- Arrange necessary documents upon Sites mobilisation as per ISO procedures.
- To perform all the administrative works.
- To raise material request upon confirmation make by project PIC.
- To record material receiving, equipment and machinery usage as per ISO procedures.
- To arrange documents and files as per ISO procedures.
- Perform any other job that may be assigned by Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in techical drawing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience.
- Knowledge on AutoCad & Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Working Hours: 8am – 5pm (Mon – Sat).
- Working Location: Lot 7716 & 7717, No 73, Lorong Enggang, Hulu Kelang Free Trade Zone, 54200 Kuala Lumpur.