Call Agent (Mandarin Speaker)
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Peak Asia Sales Solutions Sdn Bhd
Incident Control Agent/Call Centre Agent (Mandarin Speaker)
KL (Accessible by Monorial Chow Kit and LRT Titiwangsa)
24/7 rotation shift
Full time, one year contract (renewable)
Key tasks and
1. Ticket Handling
– Responsible for ticket monitoring and escalation management: Open call monitoring to ensure the fulfilment of contracted SLA agreements, taking remedial action where tickets may go ‘out of contract’ without further attention, updating call history on the call management system, proactively updating customers about potential issues, answering requests on ticket status, etc.
– Post processing of incorrect or incomplete debriefed calls, informing all involved parties about remedial actions to prevent those “failures” in the future. Support of creating customer specific quality reports and recognition of chargeable services based on detailed debriefing data and checked against customer contract.
2. Solution Provision
– Manage resolution of ticket specific service delivery issues, through root cause analysis of missed SLAs. If applicable detect recurring causes and propose specific ‘get well’ plans and take lead for agreed action plans.
3. Process Tasks
– Manage escalation of open tickets from customer or internal delivery units with support of involved delivery units if necessary. Verify debriefing of calls and if necessary collect missing information.
4. Customer and Third Party Communication
– Contact point for customers in the context of specific services and escalation management.
– Proactively notify nominated customer / s of potential issues that will impact on service performance and regular update these clients on call status.
– Controlling of the providers involved in the process on call level in cooperation with Supplier Manager.
5. Continuous Improvement Process
– Observe process problems at all times. Contribute for optimization of processes (Change Management)
– Proactively inform team leader or Service Desk Manager about potential problems and offer improvement suggestion, if possible.
– Always share (new) knowledge to colleagues. Frequently use the corporate knowledge base to find solutions and provide input for it.
– Support job training to new colleagues.
Ideally professional education in service or process oriented profession. In individual cases it is possible to assign the function to an employee, if the essential professional knowledge is acquired by work experience.
– Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in service and process oriented environment. .
– In particular, experience in the following topics is essential:
– With IT background
– Strong service orientation and very good understanding of processes and their interdependencies.
– Extended strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behaviour on the phone.
– Native speaker quality in required local language / primary language.
– Good English language skills are additionally implied.
– Experience in using MS Office products.
– ITIL Foundation recommended.
– Knowledge in Banking and Retail industry preferred.
– Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.