Business Development/Corporate Sales
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LLGF (M) SDN BHD
- To identify and pursue potential clientele that the company may establish excellent engagement with especially corporate cases.
- To identify potential business opportunities through extensive research, utilize existing contacts and liaisons with existing customer/ partners.
- To attend to sales inquiries at all time.
- Reviewing sales performance and aiming to meet or exceeds targets.
- Prepare presentation, proposals and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a good business relationship with existing and new customers by providing support (information/gifting guidance and solutions) to promote Liuli glass art.
- Proposing a strategy to meet market changes, consumer needs and preference.
- Able to execute sales plan to achieve the sales target.
- Maximize selling opportunities to new clientele.
- Customer oriented at all times to retain and develop sustaining sales revenue.
- To handle and coordinate new collection launching, liaise with other departments e.g. retail gallery, production, brand development, marketing to execute the marketing plan and sales programme.
- Create team synergy (indoor and outdoor sales).
- Able to attend to any ad hoc tasks given by superior or management.
- Individuals with a strong passion for sales
- Outgoing and proactive attitude.
- Be adaptable, flexible, persistent and proactive.
- Willing to learn and take up the challenge.
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Must able to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Able to work very closely as a team with other team members towards positive outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good positive working attitude, detail & result oriented.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional job scope to get tasks completed.
(Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur,)Apply for this job.