Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
- Handle the administrative work such as prepare invoice and delivery order.
- To be responsible for accurate and timely issue of quotations and invoices as required.
- Prepares and follows up sales quotation.
- Coordinating orders, deliveries, shipments and receiving parcels from supplier and to customer.
- Responds to customer inquiries/complaints by phone or email.
- Able to efficiently respond to any telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- General office administrative.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Higher Secondary/STPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia or Chinese (are an added advantage).
- Chinese/Malay preferable.
- Able to perform task assigned independently and expeditiously.
- Willing to learn and highly committed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and computer literate.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply, experience within the related field will be an advantage.
- Able to start immediately.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Claims
Location: 32A, Jalan Suria Puchong 4, Pusat Perniagaan Suria Puchong, Selangor.Apply for this job.