Admin cum Accounts Executive
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Wellness Group Sdn Bhd
- Process monthly billing, utilities for payment and daily accounting activities.
- Manage Suppliers for materials, office stationeries, select packaging items and replenish stock.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of items purchased.
- Physical stock check and reconciliation inventory in the system
- Arranging orders Café Sundries, marketing veggie and negotiate price.
- Must be able to do word processing, creating spreadsheets and Data entry.
- Prepare, administer and updating the record of staff leaves and staff monthly claim.
- Assist on an overall filling of accounts related documents, maintenance service and agreement record
- To maintain all the data accurate and confidential.
- Any other ad-hoc task assigned from time to time by Admin Manager
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or a Diploma, Degree in LCCI, Book-keeping Basic Accounting or equivalent related field.
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field required
- Written and verbal communication in English
- Willing to work in Petaling Jaya (near Damansara Utama highway Toll)
- Full-Time position(s) available immediately (5-days week)
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online with a complete CV, handphone no., driving license and together with a passport-sized photograph.
Candidate from Sabah, Sarawak, Johor & Penang are encouraged to apply & accommodation is providedApply for this job.