Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job responsibilities :
- Manage daily general ledger / accounting in Accurate accounting system
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare and manage monthly and annual tax reporting
- Manage payroll processing and BPJS
- Prepare journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts
- Prepare internal and external periodic financial reports.
- Provide supporting records and documentation for taxes, government agencies and external audit.
- Responsible for bookkeeping and financial reporting duties and daily financial administration.
- Administration and filling all supporting documents and datas.
- All others Administrative duties assigned
- Adhoc assignment when required
Job requirements :
- Excellent Command in English
- Knowledge of the taxation and payroll
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Word
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree and preferably majoring Accountancy
- Good attention for detail, accuracy and following up
- Required skill : Microsoft Excel (advance level)
- Preferably work in Architectural, Interior and Building Construction (Not a must)
- Please apply in English ONLY
- English Speaking Enviroment